Bookable as of 21 persons
Arrival in Steyr near the National Park, idyllically located at the confluence of the Enns and Steyr Rivers. After checking into your booked hotel room you can either explore the town on your own or accompany the Steyr night watchman up the parish church spire. Dinner at the hotel.
In the morning guided tour through Steyr’s centre during which you will learn some interesting facts about the town and its history. In the afternoon either visit the Kremsmünster Monastery or the Museum of Musical Instruments at the Kremsegg Castle. Early dinner at the hotel. In the evening open air presentation of the operetta "Wiener Blut" in the romantic ambience of the Schlossgraben. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine in the festival district during the intermission. The show begins at 8.30 pm. Dinner, if you wish, before the show.
- 2 Nights
- Group offer (suitable for groups)
- 2 nights, half-board
- Night watchman tour incl. climb up to top of church spire, max. 30 pers. € 154.-
- Guided town tour through Steyr, max. 40 pers. € 120.-
- Entry Landesgartenschau as of € 13.50 p.p.
- Drink during the intermission of the show € 3.80 p.p.
- Ticket category III "West Side Story" as of € 51.- p.p.